Thursday, August 19, 2010


Tonight we will all be together. The house will be bursting with family and for this I am thankful.
My two daughters and their husbands and my son and his wife, and best of all the three blessings
Reagan,Maverick and Finn
What can I say....God has blessed me
We're having sloppy joes,corn on the cob, and mac n cheese
by request

In the midst of my happiness I chant AKAL
in memory of M.Heart's mom
who left this earthly realm 9 months ago
I first began reading her blog right as her mom was dying
and it has been an honor to follow along
as she shares her journey through grief
and discovery...she is one special woman
Blessing to you M.Heart
God continue to bless you M.Heart


***

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy having your family with, what a wonderful time. Grandchildren must be an extra special blessing, and you are right we must remember to be thankful for all of our blessings. I tried to find the sound track for the AKAL chant from the link on your friend's blog but didn't know which track it was on. Have a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Suz, I can hear you all the way over here in the hills. Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn I found it at
    http://www.spiritvoyage.com/mp3download/Akal---undying/snatam-kaur/ALB-9000020.aspx
    and hit listen
    it is beautiful
    and mournful
    and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh suz, you lucky girl! ENJOY!

    (I found m. heart a year and a half ago. I love her spirit!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Suz. And beautiful children, they are the new found land, the future. Already I see they have their hands on the controls. I was not blessed with grandchildren, so I love to see yours. And they are wonderful artists! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kids are so adorable. I love their happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yay! They're painting! They love it, don't they? And just look at that little Finn! He's so serious. I bet he'll be a writer! You have had lots of visits this summer! They're adorable, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so blessed by your joy in your children and grandchildren. I know they are, too.

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...