Saturday, September 12, 2009



Foggy morning!
This is a photo of my garden....the new metal arbor above the stone path.....I love paths.
It's going to be a great day for a Tea Party. I will be watching later to see how many people showed up in Washington to protest the Government's policies. We, are going to one... in Lockport. I have never protested before,should be interesting. I will bring my camera. Maybe we will be one of dozens....or we could be one of thousands....like in Lemont last weekend.
I rode around my subdivision yesterday,counted the flags...only 30.
When did we forget...why have we forgotten?
America has become anemic. Today, I hope to be part of the transfusion to save her. Paths.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...