Monday, September 28, 2009

Windy Evening

After last night's storm, I'm ready for some real weather. Not the wimpy kind we've had this summer...barely hot at all!
Let's have a REAL season I ask speaking up to the clouds... those big gray gauzey lumps in the sky...
Summer clothes look boring and flimsy now...give me some soft wool...and comfy crazy socks to trollop around in while watching dancing with the stars
I can be passionate about Autumn...honest! Give me the wind,orange,yellow,red falling leaves,bowing flowers,skies so brillant blue, my heart aches to look at them...bring it on!
And bonfires and fireplaces....hot cider..and cocoa....Oh I can feel the passion rising in my veins! I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...