Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry my posts are backwards.

Oh foo! backwards again....will I ever get it right? Try try again....There's that word again...and there it is again....oooooooh! stop! again!
Well, anyway,one of our treats this past weekend was being stopped by cows on a road in Hanover. They would not move. So my husband steered them with the car back to their own land. We stopped to tell the farmer, but he was nowhere to be found. It was fun. Too bad this doesn't have sound...moo moo moooooo.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that was sure nice of you guys! Julie and Rob were in the middle of a cattle run in South Dakota or somewhere like that one time. She said the baby had his head in one window and the mommy in the other, across from each other. They just happened to get in the middle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie must have been in cow heaven

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...