Sunday, September 27, 2009

Red Shoes and Ankle bracelet Day

Everyday with me is red shoes day. And you'll rarely catch my ankles without beads or bells or some kind of jingle. I love feeling pretty and sensual. I love my hair blonde and spikey. Top it off with just the right bracelet,ring and hoop earring and I'm ready to go. This is me world...passionate and sexy.
Who do you show the world who you are today by what you are wearing?
Are you feeling beautiful?
Does your body move freely and confidently?
Do people gravitate to you?
Does everything you wear say beautiful?

Yes, today is red shoes day.

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those shoes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suz, I had fun looking around your blog. I'm usally barefoot.No heels for me. If I do go out I usually wear flipflops. As far as people go well I'm usually by myself or around family.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I used sketch paper for that journal page but usually I use a watercolor field notebook. I was just playing around on a sketch that I did. The sketch paper held up pretty good, I just took it easy on paints and water. It did wrinkle alittle. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Buffy, thanks for commenting. It's not whether you wear heels or not..it's whether you feel beautiful..I have some pretty flipflops myself. Oh, and you should look pretty for yourself especially...it is no small endeavor
    It is nurturing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hop on your bus, Sue. My answers to all your questions are negative. I know I am the only one who can change that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, I'm in the same boat w/ April. No, to all. Last time I dressed up I was working. Now I live in jeans and raggedy tshirt since I'm working in the yard. Even my hair looks crappy. Bummer. Cool shoes though and congrats and the expected Dec. present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting composition gorgeous shoes on the books. Great still life to paint. Always my artist eyes on lookout!
    I too used to dress up for work and yes change to sexy persona for bars/nightclubs. Now I've a casual wardrobe.(Call me lazy). Still, those red shoes there speak to my risque side!
    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...