Thursday, September 3, 2009

We Never Know Who We touch

"Hey you
begin again
Again?
again again you'll see
it's easy begin again..." -Grace Paley

I saw these words in Oprah Magazine. They are now written on my heart. Every time I feel my path heading in the wrong direction...I say Grace's words..."Begin again." She is gone now, but I will forever be grateful to her for writing them, and for Oprah for putting them in large letters in her magazine. Who was I to Grace? No one. Who am I to Oprah? No one. But these words continue to change me. Maybe, just maybe, my words will touch someone. Therefore,I begin.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you began and that I am here to observe. Love your blog, Suz!

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...