Monday, November 16, 2009

He's Back!

One of the many hawks that invades my Eden...sorry the photo quality is so poor, I took it through my patio door. I was finally getting around to paying some bills and there outside..trouble. I had been enjoying the morning watching the 6 squirrels running around scratching and digging,flying up and around,whirling like acrobats throughout the trees,when all activity stopped. Hmmm. Ah hah! I quick grabbed my camera and snapped away...and then he gave me a nasty eye and lifted off and was gone. I've never told my DH that I have counted 6 squirrels, but I'll be sure to tell him about the hawk. Why bore him with details...hehe


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...