Thursday, October 15, 2009

7 out of 10.....not bad

Today was the day I should have completed my list of ten things to do in ten days....Heck! I'm thrilled I got any of them done. Especially painting the chair, and the curtains hung in the laundry room. The letter I'll never write...I know that now....and that is good, too! The junk drawer collage....too much junk...I'm going nuts over it! The stool.....it will get done....I just have to find some zebra print! And I will never again buy a silver lamp that needs polishing!!!!
Boy, that felt good.

2 comments:

  1. 7 out of 10?? Not bad at all!!! Way to get stuff done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't throw that "junk" out! Drop it off at my collage class!

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...