Sunday, October 11, 2009

I can barely get out of bed

Had the best time last night. Isn't that funny? I didn't expect anything but another boring fundraiser. I was wrong.   We danced our fool heads off all night....my partner was actually my husband!  I don't know what got into him last night...maybe the shoes? But, to sustain that elevation(the inches on the heels) for hours...was a killer....If some muckyity mucks weren't behind us last night in the parking lot I would have taken off my shoes...if I could have gotten them off!
The colors for the evening were blue and white. The roses were deep blue....my friend said how appropriate for a Catholic hospital...How Mary like she joked...then looked around waiting to get smacked by a nun. We had the best time.
So what  are the lessons here?
1-wear leopard high heels
2-pace yourself on the dance floor you fool
3-only 2 glasses of wine next time
4-say yes to life..
5-what the kids don't know....

2 comments:

  1. I meant - Yay for you...and Art! Glad you had a great time. Sounded special!

    ReplyDelete

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...