Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Going to Be Cold Tonight

Don't you just hate it...just when you're getting all dreamy about Autumn..winter blasts in! Wait your turn!  you want to say....she just got here!   But like the wicked witch of the North being told by Glenda..You have no power here....
So I better hustle my butt and drain the last of the fountains,take in the pots and do the various other clean up projects that I have put off, goofing around having fun with my life....now it's time to be the adult...and get the job done.
Tonight, I am going to Soldier Field for a black tie event. I can't wait to see how they pull that off...have you ever seen the space? It will be too cold to go outside on the balconey. The only thing I'm looking forward to is wearing my new leopard high heels with a shot of gold in the stripes.....Next year I may be too old to pull it off......nah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have landed in my tree..give me a chirp,fluff your feathers...drop... me a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...